Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Clothes.

I finally did it!
I got into my wardrobe and cleaned it out.

My wardrobe is only for barn clothes and play clothes that can go out in public.

I have clothes from high school a good 25 or more years ago.  These clothes I have from another time in my life are not of use to anyone else, but I kept them so I had barn clothes.  If it is the one thing I can not stand ...it is getting clothes and having them ruined not long after from things at the barn.

These clothes so old and tattered no one would accept them at a salvation army or second hand shop.  I keep them holes, stains and strings hanging, but today I thew most of them away.

I kept 7 sweat shirts
I kept 7 barn pants
I kept 7 long sleeve t's
and only 7 short sleeve t shirts.
And while this will only last me three days in the coldest of weather... any other time of the year I could go a week with out a worry.  This is all I NEED, and thus, all I am going to keep.

The what if's have got to go?
so what?
I can do with what I have... many have even less.

I feel so much better!   I did keep all of my socks! although made a list of those that need to be darned.
I kept most of my undergarments but they too needed to be updated... and thus... I have done so.

I feel better,
my wardrobe looks better,
My life feels lighter!

Next are my work clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment