Thursday, March 8, 2012

Early morning reflections

The day is beautiful ... A mere 53 and barely after 8am. As I sit on the stairs at the 1847 Blake House Inn, the birds chirp, the music plays, and I await my guest for a vegan a breakfast. The inn is well equipped for any type of food allergy or special needs as along as we knows little in advance (meaning before arrival) Rocky... Our fat house cat has climbed the few stairs and now sits in my lap. As he purrs from any human contact, he is as cute as any cancan be! A delete to me and a frequent conversation piece of about guest as they check in, some with their dogs etc...

It is such a a lovely morn, I had to let the world know a simple summer cottage of the 1800's is such a a delight today. (of course I have a broken my own rule and got my old friend a double espresso) So I have a little energy to write.

I must rush back to my breakfast...
My love to the world
amber

No comments:

Post a Comment