Friday, August 16, 2013

Well,
Once again I got that phone call that tells me the status of a family member.  While this member is barely older than I am, this member is in the winter season of life.  Having said that these calls have me thinking deeper and deeper in thought about the prep of the investable outcome.    All my black is hanging in a carry bag in my closet. 

Of all the things rushing through my mind!  Disturbing in the fact that I can't be relaxed and be myself with my own things IF I want to come home with them?    IT is SOoooo sad that I have to think things through.  While I am not totally attached to my material things, it is just SO SAD that I can't be relaxed about what I take with me. Sadly I will take my backpack instead of a purse; the backpack has no resale value.  My purses could be sold easily on line, or a pawn shop; only because my purses where saved up for and planned for at least a year before I purchased any of them. 

I can only say THIS way of thinking is exactly why I choose to cut back on my material things, hopefully get into a smaller house etc... I do not want to be a part of this type of a world.  I want a world I can trust and not think twice about.

While in reality this is not going to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment