Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Simple house.

I live in a small house, smaller than your typical American house, but an average house world wide.
The house was built in the 30's  by a team of mules for a lady who choose to live by herself.

This is a great little house and it makes me live simple!

the simplicity of this house starts as soon as you walk in the door.

When me moved in Jerry had a "normal " sofa... but it barley fit in our living room
I had to search for a sofa that was more to the size of a human instead of the standard length and width now a days...
I got the smallest leather sofa made my what was mitchell gold ... which is now Mitchell Gold Bob Williams.  a great company!
and ONE chair.  This allows us to sit four in our living room, but still not perfectly, this I need to figure out.

Our bed didn't make it upstairs... It is down stairs for guest...
We had to purchase another bed that didn't need a box spring for support.

While the kitchen in the heart of any home.  My kitchen is well VERY basic to say it nicely.
I have but ONE plug!
Yes ONE plug in the entire kitchen!
But I have found this kitchen to be perfect for one person.  Jerry does not cook and thus it is my tiny room.
It has also encouraged me to be basic in my preperations of foods, get organized and  well ... stay on top of things.
I do NOT have a pantry... as the pantry was in the basement and Jerry took over that area for work


No comments:

Post a Comment