Tuesday, June 19, 2012

After a LONG while off I am back! 

While I am not refreshed I am at least getting used to my 14/16 hour days!   I'm no spring chicken any more and it wears me down worse than a chill on mercury.

Some say I am doing too much.
Some ask why I do it?
Some just shake their heads and say nothing at all.

I have to look at each person I tell and I wonder... WHY does everyone think life should be so easy?
Why does everyone that comments say it is too much or shake their heads.

If given natural life existence ... it starts with a struggle. 
You GASP for that first breath of air!
You ache with movements
You struggle to learn what is going on around you!
You must learn everyday or you get left behind.
Every choice you make has a consequence. 


I have to ask why others don't do more!
I understand the older we get the less we can do, but I could do so much more when I was younger! and at times I did, but not always.

I do have a plan!
I plan to work at least one more year ... putting away as much as possible and then cut back to what it cost me a month to care for the horses.  That way I don't go into my emergency fund! That way I have a little of a nest egg for them!

While life is ever changing
While life is FULL of struggle, don't expected it to be its worse everyday... but NEVER expect anything to be handed to you. 

Why do you think ANYTHING will or really in my mind should be handed to you?

YES things were given to me when I was a child.
BUT most of them were from someone else having worn the clothes I was given.
YES things were given to me as a child
BUT I knew I had to take care of them to give them to the next person, OR use them till they/ it could no longer be used.

It may be some of our problem as a society... thinking everything should be easy.
Easy is giving up on a thought process, because it is not like others
Easy is not doing something because it takes too much time, effort, or thought.

LIFE is hard... you can face it head on or run from it!  IF you are doing nothing that is out of your norm you are not facing life head on your sitting behind a rock hoping it doesn't find you.


my love to the world...
GO  DO something that is hard! and see how rewarding it is.... in so many ways....




No comments:

Post a Comment