Monday, September 30, 2013

I forgot

 
I got up this morning and realized I had left all my washing on the clothes line.  So... after doing billing and shipping for my husbands business, going to the barn and taking care of the horses.  I came back to the house to this!
They were WET so they had to stay out the rest of the day till I did my eight hours at work, took care of the horses once again... THEN I got in most of it!  They were already starting to get damp again when I finally got home.  So I left the horse stuff on the line and brought in my clothes, sofa covers and things that I was going to need again in the next few hours. 
 
I can only hope they dry tomorrow morning as I get to go into the store a little later than today.
 
Saving money using the cloth line is wonderful! But like everything else that saves money you really have to have a plan and stick to it to make it work perfectly.
 
 
I hope your life is a colorful as mine!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment