Wednesday, April 20, 2011

keeping it simple.

While my life has gotten more complicated... I took a THIRD job! with the economy on a down the winter months were sparse to say it nicely.   My animal clients didn't travel as much, and the motorcycle guys didn't purchase as much.  So a third job just to make sure I am pulling my weight, make sure I am feeding and caring for my horses the way I prefer... which no less expensive than a child... I figure my horses cost me about 8,000.00 on a good year! So... 

BUT even with all of this! I am loving my life, enjoying the fact as I sit at this computer it is dark outside, but the birds are awake, and the smell in the air is clean, and I can tell moisture is on the way.  Life is what you make of it, and while I have little time to post these days I am still ALWAYS a work in progress.  Cleaning closets, getting rid of ANYTHING I'm not using all the time.  My garden is a work in progress, a test area for me this year on the estate.  BUT ALL my scraps go into composting... I have lots of dry to balance the food and the manure.  

All my jobs are Season geared... so Summer will be the time I will run like a chicken with my head cut off, but this winter I will be able to care, ride, and enjoy my horses with no one else to worry with.  I so enjoy the quiet of winter riding! The fresh snow on the ground, the quiet of the first snow ride.   So I am just making the most of what I have! 

I can only hope your life... no matter how busy it is... is as peaceful as you intend it to be.

Much love to you all. 
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment