Sunday, July 1, 2012

While I have nothing to complain about while I am one of the few NOT in the triple digits this week, but my dear horses are having a hard time with the heat.  not eating, not moving much... I've started putting electrolites in their feed so they will drink more, but even with that I am going to the barn as much as I can to spray them down.

SweetPea is terrified of everything including the hose pipe.  So it takes a moment to get her hosed down good.

While Navarre goes to sleep each time I spray them down.

The fish water is also getting very warm so they too got another 4 inches of water, from my trusty resivoire.   I can only hope everything survives this horrible hot june weather... Now... it's actually July this is expected here but really... this has been a year of crazy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment