Tuesday, May 3, 2011

confused ? can't find the correct words.

Humans do so many wrongs to each other.
In other countries women are property
In other places around the world people are killed because of tribal affiliations, race, beliefs.

As I sit here knowing one of the worlds harmful humans is no longer a personal threat, I find it hard to act in a positive way, rejoicing in death, or anything other than confusion.

I am proud that our government had the thought to care for the body with respect.  I know in other countries they would have dragged the body in the streets had it been an US citizen, it would have been pulled apart and pranced up and down the streets;  but I am thankful our military did NOT do this.

It is important to me that the Muslims out there that do NOT agree with the action of Osama where not offended by the military actions.

Extremism is out there EVERYWHERE no matter who you are, or religion you are.  We as a country do keep the KKK in check as much as possible, but they are still there, and are still a threat.  I had hoped the Muslims who are of faith, but not of hostile beliefs, would have done more....  BUT I have been eagerly offended by as many extremist of faith (of several beliefs) at my own door, on the streets, in large cities and even recently in business; where we cut ties with a company due to unsolicited pamphlets.

I can only hope at some point in history we can get rid of this I'm better than you attitude, I'm the only faith going to a better place, If you don't think like me attitude!  and my worst... I'm going to put fear into you!

To peace AND diversity...
To growth and education
To the human race getting along!

I know there will always be wars, I know there will always be disputes around the world, and I know as young of a country as we are... we are JUST entering the realm of true hate for generations to come.  But this is hard for me to hear and admit as I was not raised to make judgement on others, when I have not walked in their shoes, lived their life, or experienced their hardships different from mine.

While the US does have poverty... MOST are still above poverty in other countries, and here if you REALLY want help, there is help to be had.  While in other countries it is population control.

I just can not rejoice, but I am glad he is not still here to PLOT more harm... although someone was waiting to take his place... if not several!

No comments:

Post a Comment