Sunday, February 2, 2014

ok... yep

Life is good...
I got back on the bike first thing this morning.  I'm not sure if it was the bike OR the horseback riding yesterday, but my butt is killing me.  Not to forget the muscles in my right leg are very sensitive! I can feel each move and it has not registered as normal with my brain yet.  Muscles I have not used in years are incredibly upset!

I've been on the bike twice today thus far. Short commercial spurts but getting hot and sweaty all the same.

I do plan to get on the bike at least once more today thus I will have been on the bike once more than yesterday.

My truck is still out of service, my car is steel being worked on, so my trips to the barn are still in my husbands SUV that I hate to get dirty.  When my life is all about stinking and smelling like a horse this is so hard to avoid with a perfectly kept vehicle to drive.

At any rate... life is good and my second bike day is as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment