Monday, February 3, 2014

third day!

ok... got on the bike again today!
I not only rode the thing for the same time as yesterday but added to it which is really my plan.

I go without Gluten about 99% of the time.  I do have my down days and I pay for it, but my real addiction is SUGAR.

I have also cut out SUGAR! OMG....
I think this is the hardest thing I have done in years.
I do not like any replacements so at this point the only sugar I am using is HONEY and VERY very sparingly xmpl... two (measured) tablespoons of honey to a gallon of berry tea.  I keep non caffeine so I can drink it during the day and it not keep me up at night.

I drink COFFEE first thing in the morning but black with nothing in it.

yes I eat meat but I rarely crave it! I do better with no meat and enjoy eggs, cream, cheese, and love fish but good fish is hard to come by! I eat it all but only if I crave it... I do however always have meat on hand for the hubby! He loves and craves meat on a regular basis.

I have for months been trying to get away from soda.  I have an addiction to Coke Cola NOT Pepsi... Pepsi had me till Coke stopped making "the real thing" and tried to change their receipt.  Even at that point it was that coldest of cokes on a hot day that burned the back of my throat that I craved.   As I type this my husband has a TWO litter bottle of COKE on our kitchen counter.  I have thus far not touched the darn thing but I crave it so dearly it is CRAZY!

Sugar has been my saving grace on a hard day.

Fat is my next big kick! But hear me NOW I am NOT ready to give up my fat!
I use real cheese, real sour cream, real everything including HEAVY CREAM which I love!!!!!!

I cut out the sugar because of what it REALLY does to the body!  It creates inflammation and my leg is so bad I had to give it help with all the healing I am expecting of it.  Not to forget that my wonderful Blue Cross Blue Shield Platinum plan has required a PRE-APPROVAL for a freaking anti-inflammatory medication that has been around for 20 years!~  

The doctors here blew me off.  released me with only a prescription as needed but never got rid of the issues or even 1/2 way addressed them as it was.

So I have still NOT gotten my meds so I had to address the issues alone.   Diet and teas have been my thing to get back on my feet.

I am enjoying the bike but the muscles are painful at night.  It makes going to sleep harder, but it has to be done.


I will be getting back on the bike later again today although I have already surpassed yesterdays time.
I can only do what I can do, but I am going to give it all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment