Monday, February 17, 2014

WOW... still at it!

Yep... I'm still at it! and I am doing OK! NOT PERFECT! but I am doing all I can.

Life here the past week was hard.
Hard because of all the snow.  Thus making the worry for my outside animals that much more pressing, and taking up more of my time.    In doing so it also made me want to ride my horses that much more, of which I just said what the heck and got on my horses.



I am still at it with my bike riding.  So much so I now feel the burn in my thighs each time I ride now.  I know that sounds strange but I think my quads are finally starting to wake up.  I am still doing the 15 exercises from PT each day and like an athlete in training... with my sets and reps of each ... YES it takes SO much of my time, but it is starting to pay off and go a little more smoothly each day as well.  To the point I will need to add weight any day now.

Lets not forget with all the snow I have also been walking up the mountain ...

I have to say though... Yesterday was the best day yet!  I got to ride my wild and crazy horse off my property and out in the woods but the footing was so bad we had to cut the ride short so not to stress my horses legs too much.  They are as out of shape as I am with my not being able to ride all last year.

I did CHEAT!... yep... when I finally got to back into work there was a coke with my name on it from Christmas... I drank 1/2 one day and the last of it TODAY!...
I also had an apple with caramel one day... So I got sugar this last week!

I am still good on the gluten free and the non GMO thing I put on myself.

I feel good and my knee is GREAT!

I am sorry I didn't get the computer in everyday much less I didn't realize it had been a week sense last I wrote.... But you can all say what you will  I am doing ok... but will make sure to cut out even the slightest bit of sugar once again.    It is important to me, so back to it I go.  Besides I loose weight better and faster with no sugar in the diet.  but like a drug addict I crave and so badly see it everywhere!

To life!
To living life!
To living life to its fullest!

My love to the world
AegF
 

No comments:

Post a Comment