Wednesday, August 15, 2012



So while I am studying I have to have a little of an artistic outlet.  My only outlets now a days are those that will profit me in my future.  I am about to take my closet and post it on line~! 

Yes it sounds crazy but this way I can make a wonderful track of what I am using and what I need to get rid of in no time.

Don't like it? Well I'm sorry but this place is my space to widdle everything down to what I need and what I do not need.

First thing are my shoes!
YEP! While I am better than most (sorry some) women in that I only allow myself to purchase TWO pair of shoes a year and only one in a season and I never work an outfit around a shoe, I always fall in love with the shoe making sure it will work with at least three outfits or I don't get it!
Sound a little extream? Well once again it has paid off... So...

I am not beyond getting rid of some of these if I don't use them on a regular basis... So if you see something I 'm not using... Then make me an offer!

I really like these brown Velvet shoes, but I do not see myself wearing them as much as I would want to in order for them to keep space in my closet!   We shall see as time goes on.
These blood / burgandy shoes are some of my favorites and I am more likely to wear these out before I ever let them sit for too long.  I wear these all year and have an OLD falling apart purse that matches them perfectly... ? but that is another chapter all together.  
NOT for sale.

These I have already had 20 years... I love them, I wear them to special functions or funerals, but most likely not going to be wearing them for work.  but again NOT for sale.

Good basic shoes for Summer, wonderful for pants and some skirts I have had these for over 20 years and enjoy them all the time! In case you haven't noticed... I love red and orange even in a work environment!
I get SO TIRED of BLACK....
Yep another great pair of summer shoes... enjoy these with several of my clothes... too many to name here. But a Favorite all the same.
These are perfect for when no other shoe will work... they are clear but give me a lift! LOVE these too.


Got these when I was 22, I like them but they are straw, so I rarely get to wear them due to all the rain here!   These will likely go up for sale any day now!   So take a good look and send me a PM.



Yep I really like velvet! and these are my perfect pant shoes for anything! not to mention how they can sas up a skirt! I'll be keeping these for a little while longer.
Ok....
So I have boots... Lots of boots... but I'll not be posting them here at this time so ... I have other photos to make and more shoes to size up before I can finish this post.  Stay tuned! I can only take so many photos, and I can only post so many things between studying and trying to funtion here!

will be back ASAP{

No comments:

Post a Comment