Tuesday, August 21, 2012



Well... my sweet love took the camera with him so... I have no way of finishing my last post.  Instead I have completely gutted my closet, have it set up perfectly for work clothes only... and am making a list of everything else in my life I can afford to do with out so I can sell it all.

Yes I will gladly post it all here first BUT then I will attach it to my facebook account later... then I will put it on ebay, then craigs list, then a yard sale.  what ever is left will go to the donation center down town.  I'm getting rid of everything I don't use that much...

Yep including a lot of horse things SO... if anyone wants a preview you need to send me a personal message and I'll send you photos first.  Otherwise my plan of attack stands!

Back to my coffee... my studies... waiting for the camera to return!

My love to the world
AegF

really nice Bicycle... (would be great Christmas gift... yes still looks new)

Gravely (yep 72 model with ALL attachments.... tiller, mower, bush hog, cycle blade 5 foot RARE, post hole digger. ) the only thing I do not have is the manure spreader.

European Horse gear... Selling one set of road wear for horses... this would be great for a kid who is allowed to ride in the woods alone. (kid... teenager) you know what I mean. Blanket, nose band, leg reflectors, chest plate... etc...

more to come... but if you are looking for something pass me a note.



No comments:

Post a Comment