Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Well I only have a minute to post ...but I wanted to make yet another point.  Besides cleaning out my closets, my house, all my belongings... I have narrowed down my food as well. 

A freezer is SO important.  This is the time of year that the frozen berries are as cheap as they will get.  So I  have stocked up on my favorites.  Raspberry... Strawberries... and the even cheaper mixes.  Yes I suppliment my frozen with what little fresh is still out there, but as it is August this is the end of the fresh season which means the frozen ones are just hitting the market.

My breakfast was... almond milk, honey, ginger (fresh only) cinnamon (the REAL thing) a full mango, two bananas and a cup of frozen raspberries.  All thrown into a cheap blender (one of only two electronics in my kitchen) till it is smooth.  DONE! a perfect pick me up inbetween studies...

My study time today is two hours on and thirty minutes off... two on... break... two on... etc... till it is time to go to airport to pick up my love.

back to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment