Friday, August 10, 2012

I have been studying.
Yes Studying to the point my eyes hurt, my head aches, and I'm humped over the desk so much my back hurts.

Yes... I know that means I'm getting old, my eyes need a check up, and I'm a whiner; and I agree I am all these things.. BUT I am doing what I can to make a change of occupations in this economy.

I am studying insurance, as we all need it, and especially in this economy when few of us have pennies to spare, we should plan for the worst and live for the day!

So as I have no money to spend, as I am making no money as I study, I have not had my nails done, instead I have cut them back and painted over them with a clear gloss... Yes some say this is crazy! Some women would never go with out perfect nails.  Truth is my hands look like a mans hand from all the physical work I do around the estate.

So I had a coating put on them... not acrylic, but that LCN stuff.  It works great for me, and it grows out like now ... without having a horrible yellowing effect from the UV like acrylic does.  I have also found the LCN stuff or maybe its LNC???? I cant remember ... stays on better for me and is growing out nicely without having to fill it in so much.

I'll keep filling them back till I have EXTRA money which may mean they will grow completely out before I get to have the stuff put on again.

I know it doesn't sound like much but ... as much as I love having my hands look like a girl it is money I am not willing to spend while I have very little in my savings etc...

What do you do without to make a change?

No comments:

Post a Comment