Monday, November 12, 2012

looking for compact EVERYTHING!



Yep!

I once lived in a 15x15 converted horse stall.  It was to this date the best place I have ever lived!
I also once visited and stayed in a 20x20 ocean hut in the south pacific that was so perfectly organized it still calls to me this day!

I can do this!
I can create a place for us or a place for a farm hand... or a place for us to rent out and have an income!

I can do this!
So can you!

Thus I am looking at any and every type of compact appliance.  Even today I live in a small house but has a tiny kitchen by any standard... I have more counter space than necessary... and I can do this even better for my emergencies and to make life better!

check out this site... nice small kitchen appliances and MORE!
it has been put in my home/ space saver folder!

Tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment