Wednesday, November 7, 2012

While I was trying to make big changes... making those changes all the quicker is going to be even more important now.

I can see how it happen!
I must support the decision of the majority, but like most U S Citizens they think of today and not tomorrow.  Today our President was re-elected and for that I must respect and follow the issues at hand.  What people are not seeing is how bad we are in the face of the world, in the strength of the world economy, and how much we are now owned by another country that has no rights, no real democracy and for that; for the first time in my life I am afraid.

I have always lived with as little as I could.
I have always done with as little as I can
BUT now I have to do better and I have to learn to really survive on my own.

I say this as my back is out... I can't walk on my own... but I have to do something in order to get back on my own two feet.

I have to figure out how to do this, how to work over 60 hours a week to make ends meat, how to prepare for my future... given I still have everything I have today.

My horses are my largest issue at hand.  I need to find them new homes BUT they each have their own issues and I am someone that has to be honest about it to whom ever may be interested.

My life today just got much worse, as I am more worried about the debt of the country and how it is going to effect me!  

I have to start making supplies on not just a week long emergency but on a life style I may end up living due to this election... We as a country are going to pay for this one for the rest of our lives.  I know that is harsh to say, but we are SO DEEP IN DEPT there is no way one generation can pull us out of this.  But this is something the majority did not think of... oh we will make it work they say! Yep... about as well as we did the housing market that everyone got so carried away with!   Here we go again!

I'm finally scared of what will happen in the next two years!  VERY scared.

I may be alone in this or I may be with a group... I am not sure because few will talk about this openly.


No comments:

Post a Comment