Friday, March 22, 2013

Clean Floors

After doing the kitchen... I didn't stop.
 I finished the Dinning room yesterday and started in on the Living room. 
As I sit here it is all a mess. 
All the furniture pushed over close to the front door, everything piled as high as it will go.

So Today I plan to re-arrange the living room as I clean the floors as perfectly as I did the kitchen and dinning room yesterday.

I've already moped the kitchen and dinning room once more today it just feels so good to accomplish such little things. ... Kitchen still good but the dinning room is for the birds at this point... till the end of the month so that is well.... not worth a thing.

But when on a roll just keep on going! Let it roll at full speed and do it the best you can.

So Living room today, after I meet with a horse client to go over weekend needs, after I get back from my horses... I'll put Sweet Pea out; come back start boiling the water... as I do my shipping and billing for another company ... then go back get one horse in, feed them both, brush them both, beat the blankets on the fence (with an antique rug beater) as SweetPea is going to need them again tonight and every night for the next week. 

Figure out what I am going to use to cover all my trees tonight.  I have apples, pears, cherries that will all need protected due to the temperatures going into freezing every night for the next week.  What a spring! We had 60 degree days splattered throughout all the winter months, but now that it is spring... it's freezing temperatures. Whats the big deal? there is not one except that I want fruit this year, but the blankets I normally use for the trees are the ones I use to protect my table and floor from the birds. 

I'll get it figured out... If not I'll just have to make choices!

Life !

Oh well...I'll let you know what we do!
My love to the world.
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment