Friday, March 29, 2013

This is a strange time for me to be typing.
It's PM instead of the dark of AM

Normally I am up early anywhere from 3am till about 5am if I'm lucky.
Today many things around me changed so I'm up after 7pm.  All the animals fed and the birds all nestled in their fuzzy cuddle bunnies.  The ones I am pet sitting are covered and I hear them grinding their beaks. 

The house is warmer than normal, merely for the birds I am sitting, not our normal 60 degrees down here. I've turned off the heat upstairs to save money as all the heat rises anyway... so.... even with doors closed it is warmer than normal.

I've made black bean soup today.
All from dried beans, grated onions, carrots, and celery, a can of salsa is the only thing not scratch and that is all the salt added.  There is enough for an army, so I am likely to be eating soup and making black bean tacos with them as well.

Snow is falling once again as the temperatures fall with the sun.

I hope my dreams put me to sleep instead of keeping me awake.

My love to the world!
I hope you are are staying as busy and I am trying to be.
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment