Thursday, March 28, 2013

Life in the wait.

For the third day in a row;
As the snow falls effortlessly like feathers.
The trees ready to burst,
and the birds desperately protecting their eggs.

I fear the frog eggs in my little pond will not survive this freeze and thaw, freeze and thaw, with no protections.

Life and its circle are continuous...
Never a far distance vision...
but a short visions ever changing
as we walk in the circle of life that is never ending...


Another cold frozen morning...
Hot mash for my horses.
Hot veggies for all the birds.

Another day wrapped so tightly I can't feel the warmth of the sun on my skin.
Another day of boots and mud as the ground warms the falling snow.
Another day of possibilites ... as I await for Old Man Winter to fall asleep again and the animals to awaken,
and it all feed my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment