Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Putting it all back together.

While I never stopped pet sitting birds... I turned my horse clients away on a regular basis.
Why?
Because it was exhausting to work so many hours...
Because I know I could have never picked up on the little things being so tired.  I could have never done the good job I am used to providing.

While I never told them I was no longer doing such work... I merely explained my schedule was full except for Sunday.  Thus making myself in demand instead of ? well not doing it.

So this week is the first week back into the pet world to make a little money.
Birds come in this week and horses scheduled for this weekend.

I am also going to venture with another pet sitter into helping both she and myself expand our services by providing backup for each other... and I will give her the cats and dogs while she will allow me the farm animals to tend.

So life is getting back on track... Just wish me luck getting it going full speed again.

My love to the world
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment