Tuesday, March 19, 2013

it was HARD to do!

Agreeing to go against my principals.  Shopping at a store that treats its employees like cattle.  That does little for its community.  That puts the little man out of a job.  I wish I didn't have too... but right now this was my best way to make a bad situation easier...

Well today I copped out and did something I rarely ever do.
I went to Wally World...
My dear Father gave me a gift certificate to wally world and today I finally used to to purchase basics, (I've had it sense Christmas... ) but only after going to every local store doing my homework on prices and making sure I only got things we would need and save us money.

What did we get.
Toilet Paper because you can never have too much.
Paper Towels... I use cloth but the hubby has never used anything but the paper stuff. (I try to put them in my compost as much as possible)
Shampoo
Conditioner
Liquid soaps... I use bar but he loves his liquids...so...
Corn meal... I was out and it was cheaper.
Salmon... frozen of course but we love to eat salmon instead of beef, pork or chicken when ever we can.
Cod
Toothpaste
peroxide yes hydrogen peroxide... can never have too much with me and horses!

But the point is all of this for less than one hundred dollars.  I have a little left over on my card so as much as I hate to admit I'll likely go back to get tomato plants, annual herbs, and soil amenders.

But all these for our stock pile without spending anything thanks to my Daddy!
Love you Daddy... perfect gift!
Perfect day!
My love to the world.
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment