Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Grass, Rain and weeding.

I'm in a pickle.
I have but one piece of machinery and very few hand tools.

So as it has been raining as of late, and during the day the ground is not frozen, it appears this is going to be the perfect day to weed my garden areas for spring.

I plan to work a tiny section next to the barn today.  I hope to work the soil, pull the grass clumps, and rid the area of live roots.  IF I have time I will re build the wall I asked the guys to put up earlier but they didn't care of what they were doing and it is down.  So I will beat stakes or limbs into the ground to hold the branches I will stack as a wall. 

I will only be out in the rain doing this for a short while as I allow my mare out of grass.  I am excited about getting a few things done in the rain today.  Rain and Snow are not a big deal IF you have the gear.

Oh well wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment