Monday, April 22, 2013

A needed walk.

While I get to go to the estate, hear the birds, watch the squirrels and groundhogs, yesterday was so perfect and inspiring.

A girlfriend called and I jumped at the chance to spend time with her.  She showed me some walking paths on the mountain I had never explored.  With my leg as bad as it is right now I dare not chance walking alone in the woods in case it blows out and no one can find me.... or no cell signal etc... Safety first people.

At any rate with so ....... many things coming out... the valley below a beautiful green but the trees at point not yet leafed out the view was spectacular! It was a view my dear phone will never be able to catch.  It is a view few get to see! I would never be able to paint! and the fast pace of life blurs to those in a car.

It helped me to relax.
It invigorated my body instead of creating agonizing pain as I had anticipated for today.

I am encouraged to do this more often.
I am encouraged to do more nature for me....

Tomorrow ... the camera and I are going for a hike.
It is a trail used by many on the mountain. In fact I found a neighbors phone next to the creek, It was exactly like mine so... I pulled his favorites, scrolled to his wife and gave her a call on his phone.  We met him at the apple orchard, played with his lovely dogs, and gave him back his phone.

Life is good and only getting better as this energy keeps me active today.

sharing my new found energy with all.
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment