Sunday, April 7, 2013

got a lot done.

I got so much done yesterday ... I feel good about it.

I did get the six raspberry plants in the ground, although one was damaged... I did my best to revive it but only time will tell.

I got most of my small chores done at the barn and the next few days will allow me to get into more detail of them all.

I am hoping not to forget the scissors for Navarre today but... I'm likely to forget once again.

Today I hope to focus on cutting brier bushes from around the front of the barn.  I have no more money to get edible plants for the year so bushes and trees will just have to wait.

Mulch is my next issue.  ?
Keeping all my cold crops healthy with water is a large issue this week as the temperature rises and not leaves are in to protect them in the heat of the day yet.  Next chance of rain is not until Friday... at this point.

So I need to get in my hay before the rain comes in.
I need to keep all the bushes I just planted watered and all the cold crops at the barn and around the house.

As I type the plants not in the ground are soaking in the kitchen sink... but what I didn't get done yesterday I will get finished today at lunch by the latest hour. 

Taking a book and glasses to the barn to relax in the sun in between my cutting briers...

My love to the world...
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment