Monday, April 8, 2013

its killing me.

my arms kept me awake last night.
my hands and wrist are swollen this morning.
my legs ache
and my back is killing me....

Whats the problem?
OH just all the work I did Saturday and Sunday.  I never stopped.  I enjoyed being out in the sun.  I took a book and my glasses but never stopped long enough to break open the book, much less sit and relax.  It was just too perfect of a day to not be doing something in the dirt.

While it doesn't sound like much I cleared a small section above the barn that was engrossed with multi flora rose ... this stuff is NASTY... completely destroyed a pair of my good leather gloves, I will have to replace these as soon as I can.

It feels good to see the ground under some of the large trees.  I did leave some of the native herbs, violets, and another ground cover that is not poisonous.   These are all good to protect the bare soil until I figure out what I want to do...

Life is good my little beds of cold crops are doing wonderfully, which is my personal concern so I have food till the hot weather foods can be put in and produce... Which is basically not until the last of the summer and fall.  SO...

My tomato plants in the house are doing ok... I brought home some potting soil to put them in larger pots at some point this week.  Life is good and things are going as they should...

1 comment: