Saturday, April 6, 2013

Finally a beautiful day!

Actually I put my details on my other blog today.... my horse/ barn blog
Step by step what my plan is posted in the above blog.

But as I type this blog one bird on the computer screen...begging for attention. One bird still on the wing back, the other... has flown back to her room enjoying peace before I take the others back in and they start screaming at each other for the morning.  I enjoy their rattle! I enjoy even more one (Lolitta) telling the others to stop screaming! or Stop It! and yelling their names Maya... Teallie... until they do.

(yes I spell their names weird.... but who cares it is not like they want a cup, key chain, or room plaque with their names!!!! ha  ha ha...)
Life with parrots is wonderful they have SO much personality!

Oh well...
My day starts.. please refer to my other blog for the days details... copy or cut and paste will not work in this situation as on this blog the words would appear white and unreadable.... and the program doesn't work well with my document program on this lap top.

Life is good
and getting all the better ...

BUT today is a day about SUN, Labor, and getting horses, bushes, and food settled for the week.

My love to the world.
AegF


No comments:

Post a Comment