Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Confused.

Our forefathers (of the US) were some of the most brilliant men but forgotten also some of the most brutal. 

We as a country have made incredibly horrific acts that should never be repeated.  Acts that other countries carry out today and we do nothing about. Yes we are a part of the world watch groups but still very little is done...Our horrifying acts were never rectified in our own country.  How can we understand, help, or even assist another country with their demons, so many ask...  when in fact we should be stopping the act from repeating?  Crimes against women, the killing of entire villages, and the systematic downsizing of an entire way of people, culture or life. 

But now ... in a time that Foreign affairs have crossed that invisible border through air space, through this machine, by the Internet we do little as CITIZENS to keep it out.  Our boarders have been crossed!    The HATE of others flows freely over the internet.  The hate of a way of life, a green envy of physical items, advantages, and the way most do not even appreciate what they have but try to appear more than they are.  It grows ... Sadly enough it grows in our own homes... brother and sisters competing to be the best, have the most, be the most popular.  Adults, Parents are suppose to be teaching, directing and raising children to think of it differently but children see it in their parents too.  It grows in our towns by neighbors wanting a bigger house than the other, wanting the newer TV, car, or even that hot tub.  It grows in our cities, states even continents.  It never stops the greed in our House, Congress and even White House has little to do with anyone but them selves.  They vote on their own pay benefits even pay raises there are many things wrong here. 

I have to concentrate on my home and my town... I am not ready to take on any more than that.  I mesh/ believe, want to live closer to mother earth.  I want to be able to take care of me then my neighbors, then my town.  I want to be a positive movement as much as others feed on the hate.  Life is short and I want to live mine in the positive even when it is raining!

I enjoy my "brothers and sisters" of humanity.
I desperately want to think the best of all humans
BUT I knowingly keep an eye for grey and dark thoughts of those around me.

I laugh... but I am also serious, that I keep an eye out for my neighbors.  I may hassle them with calls, questions, or even notes... but I watch what is going on, I watch the strange car or person at their mailboxes, the truck that turned around in their drive 4 times in the past two weeks.  The girls that cut through getting to the houses behind us.  BUT if something happened I have made a mental note of it.  I have done my part to assist in whatever the police may need for later.

I know sounds like a busy body neighbor and in one aspect I am.  I have to own that.  But in another aspect we should all watch out for each other.  Do you turn a blind eye?  Do you notice the person walking by your house deliberately looking the other way?  Do you notice the person with their belongings on their back? I mean the person not their pack, their tattered clothes? 

If someone were at your house wouldn't you want to know, wouldn't you want someone watching for that time before your fancy alarm goes off?  The alarm is not going to describe the person is it? While it is going to have their clothes if it has video abilities but is it going to notice that face before it is covered? etc...

Do everything you can for yourself, do what you can for your neighbor, do what you can for your town and together we can all keep this country safe, clean, and bring back the like of each other instead of the negatives. 

We ALL have to do our part.
my love to the world
AegF


No comments:

Post a Comment