Thursday, April 11, 2013

Horse Helmets and Polo Wraps.

With what little I got done yesterday I was very grateful for help from my hubby today!
With this help I enjoy knowing my 16 foot gate is finally back where it belongs and expected to stay this time.

As news predicted a storm headed this way and its aggressions to everyone west of us I started preparing things for the worst yesterday.

So horse helmets and polo leg wraps are at the barn... along with new / fresh supplies in the horse emergency kit.   NO I do not expect to use them but one must be prepared for the worst.  The weather alert is on and if need be I'll rush to the barn to wrap the kids...

All my plants will appreciate this expected flash flood, although I do hope the hail doesn't do much damage to them.  My strawberries are full of blooms as are the apple trees and tiny little peach tree.  I have not checked on the pear,  cherry, or plum... much less the almond tree.

Maybe after this flash flood I can burn down the garden area a little better.

I hope to have a job soon!
Although knowing I am getting a little more accomplished each day at the barn is a welcoming comfort when little else goes easily my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment