Monday, April 29, 2013

First BIG step.

I grew up in a small town.
Everyone knew who I was, or who my mother was, or at the very least who my grandparents were, thus there was nothing I could do of any negative consequence and punishment not be awaiting me at the door as I entered home. BUT ... that also meant I had access to a huge network, generations of knowledge and advice to choose from. While I am not of the baby boomer generation I grew up in that environment.

I have lived from coast to coast... San Fran, Suisun CA now in Asheville NC so I have extended my life beyond that small town thinking.  I have a passion for travel, learning and art,  my issue with a job, and finding my place here is I always worked and had friends at least from work creating a group of people to learn and extend from.  Here I have not worked outside of motorcycle industry much and have yet to really make my own niche SO... I just took on a part time job at the clothing store, AND I just took on an Asheville Blog Column so I hope to start my networking here at these two places.

What am I doing for the Blog?
Well IF all goes well I plan to evaluate and expose art around town.  I'll not go into anymore details here BUT once the site is up and running I will gladly make that attachment and share with all my friends and family.

SO... my networking project has started!
My next step... is to volunteer at places around town to meet more people with the same interest as well.  We as humans have to remember we only get what we give.  While I have no full time job I plan on giving my time for the remainder of time not spent working for someone else.

Life is going to get better!
Life is full of fun, fancy, follies... grab some it

My love to the world
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment