Sunday, April 28, 2013

Got a job...

I actually got a part time job Wednesday of last week and I start this next Wednesday at noon.

I am so excited...
Yes it is part time but... it is something to have to concentrate on... to feed my horses.. and to get me back into the swing of being on someone else's schedule...

It is a GREAT little clothing shop.
Locally owned, operated
Mostly US made clothes... not all but they really try... (Which I LOVE)
I can not wait to get into this company and start to be a part of their loyal employee family.

I can not wait.
As with any store they want you to wear their clothes ...
I like their clothes so this will be a joy!

To have a little money in my account
To be able to feed my horses...
To be able to do a few things on the estate will be WONDERFUL once again.

I can not wait.

Yesterday ... my mother and step-father came to visit.
It was so nice having someone come so close... (Gatlinburg) call ... I offered to make the short drive... but they were sweet enough to want to make the rest of the drive to me.  It was so nice to have them around again.  I've lived here 10 years (I can't believe it) and Mother has been here three times and Bill twice.  I normally make the drive "home" to them

It was so nice being able to relax in my house and visit with them.

My love to the world...
Homesick...
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment