Monday, April 15, 2013

little by little.

Yesterday was a good day.
I came up with an idea for myself and have a plan for applying for local jobs today.

I started cleaning a little more above the barn and found wild raspberry and blackberry bushes; which of course made it harder to clean the area but protecting them and not having to purchase a food bush it all the better.  Not to mention the wild things tend to really well around her so I'm all excited.

Navarre was seriously disturbed this weekend by the locals shooting off their guns, but on the good side it made him run around and get exercise in the process. He is however getting really upset with not being able to eat any grass, and it is so hard for me not to give it to him.  Grass is the most natural thing to a horse an my little boy doesn't get it.

He does however scavenge around the fence to get as much as he can! I don't do anything about it... I just let it be what it is until he gets worse and can't have even that much.

Sweet Pea was all upset yesterday with little energy? Not sure what that was about but I'll keep an eye on her today.

Oh well...

Many places to go...
Many resumes to print out...
Out into the rain today....

I'd rather be weeding the hill above the barn!

My love to the world
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment