Monday, April 15, 2013

oh it hurts.

I started the day with the horses...
I then worked onto the Billing and Shipping for Pirates' Lair Motorcycle Accessories
Got a few things taken care of
Printed out 30 resumes' and decided to go down town to hand them out... try to do a face to face for the job thing...
I gave out several and got several business card to call on... or call back I should say.
No one was hiring but ... who knows about tomorrow.

I then got supplies to wrasp the horses feet.
So I called Bill and he made sure I was 1/2 way safe while I filed away the horses toes...
Yes I did my best to keep it all balanced but I suck to put it nicely.  I would not have paid anyone to do the job I did... BUT I got better at it with each foot and thus I intend to get all the better as time goes on.  Saving me on average a minimum of  3,720.00  a year on a farrier bill.  So if I get it down I'll be happy but as of this moment I am in so much pain.... OMG>>>. I can hardly move! It is a good thing our fridge went out thus all my drug reserves from the past are gone with it... Because I would take about anything at this point to be able to move... or just get comfortable enough to sleep...

But tizz life...
Trying to do my best to cut back on any amount of money I have to spend... if I can do it I will... as of right now the jury is still out.  I had to have help and the pain is unreal!

LIFE...
I'll see next time?
In the mean time... My love to the world.
AegF

No comments:

Post a Comment